Website Submission - Step 1 of 2
We care a great deal about the quality of our directory. In order to ensure the smooth running of the Aardvark directory, we may have to delete submissions that violate these policies, or that we believe otherwise disrupt smooth operation.
- Please only submit an URL to the Aardvark Directory once. If a site has not been listed within three weeks, you may
submit it again.
- Disguising your submission and submitting the same URL more than once is not permitted. Example: http://www.aardvark.co.za/ and http://www.aardvark.co.za/bar/aardhelp.shtml.
- Please do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have different URLs.
- Sites with illegal content are forbidden in the Aardvark Directory. Examples of illegal material include, but are not limited to, child pornography and sites infringing on copyright.
- Please avoid submitting sites with addresses that redirect to another address.
- Submit sites to the most relevant category. Sites intentionally submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories will be removed.
- Wait until your site is complete before submitting your URL. Sites which are incomplete, contain "Under Construction" notices, or contain broken graphics or links are poor candidates for the directory and may not be considered.
- Pornographic submissions will not be accepted.
- Non-English sites should be submitted to the appropriate category under World.
- Sites consisting largely of affiliate links should not be submitted.
- Please take note that if you submit a site that is not an African site your submission will not be processed.
- When submitting your site to Aardvark you must select a main category as well as a subcategory. if you do not select a subcategory your submission will be ignored.